Global Tourist organisation seeking a Recruitment Advisor London based - £38,000 Working in a team of 4
Your new company
This lading wholesaler and online tourist provider are seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor to manage and run there recruitment processes. Working in a team of 4 based in London, you will take full ownership of the recruitment process working with line managers to establish needs and fill vacancies. Working in this diverse company you will be exposed to 40 different nationalities working across various remits.
Your new role
- Run and lead the recruitment from end to end - liaising with line managers, posting job adverts, screening candidates, shortlisting, interviewing and onboarding
- Undertake MI reporting and provide statistics on recruitment systems.
- Continually to improve process and recruitment practice
What you'll need to succeed
- 360 recruitment experience or Internal exposure
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Able to manage the recruitment process and provide relevant input to improve
- Data management experience with strong Excel skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.