Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Position: 12 Month Maternity cover
I am currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join a world renowned business in Epsom on a 12-month Maternity contract. You will be responsible for delivering an excellent service to HR customers across different areas and providing specialist advice to senior levels, coordinate and deliver projects and manage a small team.
This is a great chance to join a world renowned business who offer an amazing working environment, outstanding benefits and a really friendly, 'family' culture. Alongside a competitive salary this company offers excellent benefits including a bonus scheme, on site gym, restaurant and parking, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, annual bonus and more.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all HR Customers across business divisions
- Manage HR Officer by providing adequate coaching and guidance
- Lead and support on various HR projects; employment, benefit structures, recruitment
- Day to day operational HR and training support to Netherlands and Belgium
- Management of executive appraisal and remuneration processes providing recommendations where required
- Global mobility, management of expatriate assignments including contracts, tax, immigration, compensation and benefits
- Support the rollout of Global and European initiatives
- Manage the annual salary review and bonus payment process
- Salary and Bonus reviews
- Policy creation and development
- Working across different locations and cultures
If you are interested in the role, please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.