Executive Recruitment Partner
Executive Recruitment Partner-Corporate Investment Banking Managing the recruitment process for CIB London
Your new company
You will be joining a well established Executive Recruitment team reporting into the Global Head of Exec Recruitment for the CIB remit. You will be involved with managing the recruitment process for Managing Director's and Director hiring into the business. Based in London.
Your new role
The team had undergone a restructure 18 months ago and have now established an effective Executive recruitment team based in London. They are in need of an experienced Recruiter within the financial services sector to take lead on MD hiring across the UK.
In your role you will:
- Manage the Executive recruitment for Managing Directors and Directors into the business
- Liaise with Executive Search agencies and boutique firms to build relationships.
- Manage all senior hiring across the business through vendor management
- Improve any processes and develop systems
- Delve into HR Projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Strategic mindset - looking at ways of improving processes
- Vendor management - liaising with search firms on a weekly basis
- Strong stakeholder engagement dealing with senior managers
- Understanding of how a bank / FS organisations operate
- Reward and benefits knowledge would be beneficial.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Executive Recruitment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly