Interim HR Advisor - 3-6 months
Interim HR Advisor
Oxford with travel 2 days per week to Central London
Salary c.£40,000 pro-rata / day rate of £250
Open to either full time or 4 days per week
Henlee Resourcing is working in close partnership with this successful and highly personable Professional Services Organisation with offices based in the South West, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London, to recruit an experienced interim HR Advisor for 3-6 months. Travel is expected in this role with 2 days per week in London, 2-3 days in Oxford / 1 day at home.
This is a truly generalist HR role where you will be responsible for delivering a HR service in the Oxford and London offices, with responsibilities predominantly covering Employee Relations, case management, advice and guidance and performance management. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in wider Human Resources project work and initiatives. The role will be diverse and will suit somebody who enjoys working autonomously and building great relationships across the business.
- Degree qualified preferably in a Human Resources or business related field or relevant HR experience
- Preferably Part or fully CIPD qualified
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Ability to provide pragmatic and commercial HR advice with a track record of doing so
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business
- Aware of the need to act discreetly and confidentially
- Diplomatic and tactful
If you are available at short notice (end of January), looking for an extremely interesting and varied role in an organisation that is growing, can commit to an initial 3 month assignment and possess the above skills / competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.