A Graduate Recruiter is required to cover a period of maternity leave in the EMEA Early Careers team of a leading global Investment Bank.
This role will deal with a large and demanding client group over multiple divisions and geographical locations and provide support and guidance to 3 junior Coordinators and a junior Campus Recruiter.
- Managing Graduate / Campus Recruitment across EMEA across a number of business areas (including front office) working closely with Business Heads, the Graduate Development and Campus Coms / Marketing team as well as broader HR across multiple countries
- Managing high volume, high touch annual campus recruitment campaigns, events, processes and projects end to end supported by a Recruiter and Co-ordinators across multiple business areas and varying programmes
- Liaison with Global Campus Recruiting teams to enable global reach of campus programmes
- You will be able to define the resourcing strategy and analyse/ report on key Campus trends / performance
- Managing Campus projects; D&I, Brand / Values, Wellbeing
- Contribute to EMEA HR wide projects
- Extensive Graduate Recruitment experience gained in a global matrix organisation, ideally banking
- Ability to work in pressured environment while maintaining enthusiasm for the role of campus recruitment and the work involved
- Ability to work independently and as a part of multiple teams, both across the region and globally
- Flexibility to travel, both UK & Europe
You will be a commercial and articulate Campus or Graduate Recruiter (AVP) level ideally operating in a large global matrix financial services organisation / investment bank. Please apply.