This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation within the IT sector based in St. Albans. If you are someone that enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment then this may be a perfect role for you.
This is an IT company based in St Albans who are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who can ideally start at short notice, who has a strong background in HR and looking for progression. Ideally they are looking for somebody who has had extensive experience in Employee Relations in particular, who is confident in managing the process from start to finish, reporting and working directly alongside the HR Manager.
As a HR Advisor, your key responsibilities will be:
- Being involved with all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Deliver excellent service, by supporting the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures
- Being the first point of contact for all ER related issues, and handling the process from start to finish, providing support to all line managers involved
- Provide coaching and support to managers to improve their people management skills
- Escalating more complex issues as and when required/ appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to start within short notice
- Have a strong background in HR in particular Advisory or Officer roles
- Have extensive experience within Employee Relations
- Be confident, with great communication skills
- Be able to work well within a team
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary with access to great company benefits