Excellent Opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join a large multinational organisation in their payroll team based in central Manchester.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the end to end payroll process
- Forming stakeholder relationships
- Processing and reporting statuary deductions
- Processing starters and leavers
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Processing P45's, P11d's, P60's.
- Processing and calculation commission and bonus payments
- Preparing pension data
- Ad hoc tasks
- Excellent end to end Payroll experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Excellent benefits package including training and progression opportunities, competitive salary, 25 days holiday, Birthday off work, Christmas bonus, free breakfasts, fitness classes and fruit.
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Lisa at Portfolio Manchester or click on the link to apply.