Head of HR Shared Services
our new role
- Lead the review, design and delivery of an improved global HR Shared Services operating model, including:
- Drive standardisation and digitalisation of HRSS processes in accordance with the global HR process framework and strategy, working with the HRIS team
- Identify opportunities for new services to be delivered by HRSS through input and collaboration with HR and the wider business
- Establish appropriate KPI dashboard which measures internal and external HRSS performance, based on agreed upon Service Level Agreements with our customers
- Provide support and resources to the development and delivery of HR Analytics
- Understand HRSS best practices within the wider industry and use as a benchmark to identify improvement opportunities
- Lead and develop an efficient and effective HRSS support to a diverse group of global internal customers
- Actively and continuously lead or participate in global HR projects, including but not limited to our focus to automate and digitally transform HRSS services and bring new value by adding services to our customers
- Provide regular reporting of KPIs to customers, along with a mechanism to gather real-time customer performance feedback
- Responsible for the development and execution of annual budget and operating plans
- Oversee and put in place processes which ensure legal and best practice compliance with confidentiality and data security, including GDPR
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a solutions orientated individual with extensive experience in HR Shared Service operating models. You will have lead transformational change programmes within shared service functions driving standardisation and digitalisation for seamless, efficient processing. You will have ideally have exposure in complex, private sector organisations that operate in emerging markets. You will be effective at influencing senior stakeholders and be able to build effective relationships quickly. You will be able to commit to 9-12 month project.
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate working for an industry leader that prides itself on being proactive and inspirational. A challenging and rewarding project in a complex organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.