HR Advisor- Reading
Oakleaf Partnership are working in partnership with an American multinational company based in Reading who are looking to hire an experience HR Advisor to be part of their HR team. The business is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and they have presence in around 100 countries worldwide.
The HR Advisor will be instrumental in advising managers on HR Operational questions and challenges, supporting the wider HR Operations team.
- Provide data for the customer groups supported
- Understand culture, competencies, skills and performance needed in customer groups supported to support Associate Director of HR Operations to deliver HR programs effectively
- Understand business priorities to support the alignment of the organisation's structure, people capabilities, systems, process and culture in line with business goals.
- Partner with managers to identify team and individual capability levels and gaps affecting performance, as well as coach managers on conversations about strengths, limitations, development needs and career aspirations
- Deliver, coach and train managers, new starters and transitioning employees in induction processes
- Coach managers in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going basis
- Support delivery of learning interventions and programs by researching on specific topics
- Coach managers in understanding and complying with ER policies and practices. Support resolving employee relations issues.
- Understand change management from an HR perspective
- Understand employment law and policies
- Understand how HR technology can support delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of HR processes & employment policies
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Organised and client focused
- Knowledge of WorkDay ideally
- Good communicator
- Take responsibility for own development and seek out opportunities to develop as a professional
- Ideally CIPD level 5
If you are an experienced HR Advisor who is looking for a new challenge, please apply now to find out more! email@example.com