Diversity and Inclusion Assistant
The key purpose of this role is to support the central diversity and inclusion (D&I), well being and corporate responsibility team by providing administrative and logistical support within the London office, as well as nationally and internationally as required.
My client are a top tier Law firm based in the city of London. They are known for their commercial awareness and industry knowledge. They are a brilliant company to work for as they treat their staff incredibly well and encourage career development.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to deliver diversity and inclusion, well being and recents and training for the firm by providing administrative and logistical support including diary management, room bookings, catering etc
- Distributing email communications as required to relevant recipients
- Arranging and coordinating collection and delivery of moneys raised from fundraising
- Taking minutes during meetings and writing up notes
- Conduction D and I, well being and CR related research and representing the team at events as required
- Drafting copy for D&I, well being and CR related research
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A recent and proven demonstration of passion for diversity and inclusion
- Ideally degree or CIPD qualified or equivalent
- A background in generalist HR or D and I preferred
- Excellent communication skills
£25,000 to £28,000