HR Project Delivery Manager
Currently working with a company in Surrey to recruit a HR professional who specialises in Projects.
The successful candidate will have a background assisting with HR and especially HR Shared Service projects as well as significant experience with demonstrated results in the development and implementation of a range of continuous improvement projects, including both technology and process. You will be highly trained in statistical tools and will have extensive HR process and transaction experience.
The role of HR Project Delivery Specialist will be responsible for the establishment and on-going delivery of HR projects across HR Operations and broader HR. It plays a key role in delivering HR initiatives which will increase efficiency, reduce costs and thus contribute significantly to meeting overall business objectives. The role will also be accountable for the provision of professional project management expertise to support complex HR programs or change initiatives with a significant people or HR process dimension. This role will be part of a pool of project management resources dedicated to drive the delivery of such projects supporting HR Operations and other HR functions including HRBP's and CoEs.
Duties will include;
- Accountable for providing project management support for a variety HR projects across HR Operations and broader HR teams
- Accountable for ensuring governance of HR projects is implemented effectively, including reporting standards for steering committee, executive and board meetings
- Accountable for communications relating to HR Projects - collaborating with members of the HR function through the use of common HR communication plans and activities
- Develop selection criteria to determine which projects receive PMO support from the central team
- Design of a project dashboard to share with appropriate stakeholders, reporting on project delivery against agreed benefits
- Design business readiness & acceptance criteria
- Provide expertise and planning support to global HR teams for key strategic initiatives/projects
- Act as the quality control and advisory point for projects that are being conducted and staffed with central resources and offer support on an ongoing basis including agreeing scope, evaluating progress / quality and managing issue resolution
- Effectively identify and mitigate project risks to ensure they remain on track to achieve desired aims
- Ensure projects are managed effectively, on time, budget and with effective change management and communications
- Oversee the delivery of key People Team cyclical activity, focused on providing a value added 'central' service to the business, ensuring successful delivery and completion against agree objectives, service standards and timescales
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.