Merger and Acquisition Project Manager- £550-£650 per day- LDN
M&A Project Manager- London- £550-£650 per day
Reporting to Programme Director
- Support the Programme Director in the delivery of the Integration programme that enables
achievement of the synergy case for the Acquisition.
- Providing support to a number of work streams of the programme, working with the SME to
ensure effective delivery of individual functional work streams, and project managers in the
delivery of cross function work streams of the programme.
Key Skills and Experience
- Gravitas to interact effectively with functional directors across the business, and approachability to ensure that accurate reporting of progress from all members of the project team .
- 6 years successful business project management experience
- Strong 'business' skills and outlook, comfortable and competent working will all functions.
- Stong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence at a senior level
- Good structured and logical thinking.
- Resilient and self reliant individual.
This role is being represented by Annapurna on behlaf of the client. Please send cv's through to firstname.lastname@example.org