Organisation Development Manager (West Midlands)
Organisational Development Manager, West Midlands, 45K - 55K
My client, a leader in the professional services, are currently undergoing a significant transformation across the UK corporate functions. They require a strong OD Manager who can support them on their journey in order to drive cost efficiency, maximise talent pipeline and drive employee engagement across multiple business areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record in delivering successful OD and/or L & D projects and supporting major organisational change, in order to achieve commercial results
- Strong Performance Management and Talent Management knowledge
- Proven leadership, influencing and collaboration skills
- Strong Project Management skills, able to design, develop and evolve frameworks that support a high performing environment
- Extensive experience partnering with key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Educated to Degree Level and relevant industry qualifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading organisation which will have a significant impact on the future shape and strategy of the organisation. Base location will be in the West Midlands, as national travel is required.
A background in professional services, ideally financial services will be beneficial. Annapurna HR is operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisational Development Manager, West Midlands, highly competitive salary