International HR Business Partner
Responsible for providing the full scope of HR support and guidance to employees across the Company, including both day-to-day operational activities and project work, as needed.
A fast growing, international Pharmaceutical business based in West London.
- Provide expertise related to the full scope of HR programmes and activities, including recruitment, induction/orientation, compensation and benefits, performance management, L&D, employee engagement, communications, career development and employee relations.
- Manage all payroll and benefits activities, in coordination with Group Controller, including relationship with external payroll and benefits providers
- Develop and implement systems, policies and related documentation that can be referred to by employees.
- HR policy development and documentation in line with the company's corporate vision.
- Coach and counsel line managers and employees to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and practices
- Contribute to the development of compensation and benefits systems
- Make recommendations for process improvements and innovations to drive efficiencies
- In partnership with the Head of HR, oversee the delivery of HR projects associated with major business change programmes
- Take an active and leading role in activities related to employee engagement
- Proactively manage HR systems to maintain data integrity
- Provide reporting and analysis as required
- degree in business management, human resources or related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resources practices are gained.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- previous experience as HR generalist or similar and able to demonstrate complete understanding of the HR Generalist role across multiple sites and geographies
- demonstrated track record of delivering on projects in a timely, self-sufficient manner, and comfortable working autonomously
- experience working in fast-paced, agile environments with highly educated scientific or professional client base
- Well organised and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good data analysis skills
- Able to plan well, handle multiple priorities and pay attention to detail
- High energy, driven, with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach
- Good understanding of UK employment law
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- HR experience outside the UK a plus
£50,000 - £55,000 plus 10% bonus plus equity.