Ashley Kate are pleased to be supporting our Care Home client in their search for a standalone HR Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Managing Director this is a brand new role to the business and will support c270 employees across 2 homes. Based from East London, you will need to flexible with travel as an when to both sites.
You will be responsible for all areas of HR support and guidance within the home to ensure that legal compliance is fully adhered to and good practice is established and maintained with respect to processes and procedures.
This varied role requires excellent communication and analytical skills, great planning and organisational ability. You will identify recruitment requirements as approved by the General Manager and liaise with Group Recruitment Manager regarding sourcing candidates and advertising.
- Track record of successfully dealing with HR matters in a Care Home environment - Essential
- Excellent organisational skills with a good knowledge of HR areas such as recruitment, absence management, payroll, employee relations and employee record keeping.
- A highly organised approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- Calm manner and the ability to think clearly whilst under pressure are essential for this important role.
- We offer continuous training and development to keep you up to date with best practice
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.