External HR Consultant (2 days office based / 3 days at home)
External HR Consultant
Cheltenham (2-3 days per week in the Cheltenham office / 2-3 days per week at home)
Salary £40-50K + benefits
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a start-up Division of an International Business Consultancy with an office based in Cheltenham, to recruit a talented externally focused HR Consultant on a permanent basis. Although the office is based in Cheltenham the expectation once you are up and running is working 2 days per week from Cheltenham and the other days from home. The Business is also open to potential part-time.
Reporting to the Head of HR Advisory, you will be delivering a mix of Domestic and International HR advice, guidance and solutions (Employment Law, Immigration and HR best practice) to a Client Portfolio mainly based in the US and UK with their operations in Europe, US and APAC regions.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide the highest quality of International HR services to a demanding client portfolio. Identifying requirements, delivering timely advice and solutions as agreed with the Client.
- Ensure the work for each Client is progressed as agreed and that problems / issues are highlighted as early as possible in the process and managed to a positive outcome.
- Review the circumstances of each client to identify and recommend business development opportunities for other potential services.
- Build strong client relationships to support HR strategy around the world. Work closely with internal departments and key stakeholders to deliver a consistent client service.
- Liaise with local legal partners to effectively project manage on-boarding and exit cases. Ensure appropriate advice and assistance is sought and that those services are managed to maximum effect.
- Keep abreast of developments in International HR that will impact the Client base.
- Provide technical and operational HR advice and draft supporting documents for all aspects of the employment cycle including in country hiring and employment contracts, advice on ad hoc queries and local employment law, internal HR policies, variations of terms, transfers, employee benefits, performance and termination cases and other relevant HR and Employment law matters.
We are looking for you to ideally possess at least 2 years experience in a Human Resources, Employment Law or Professional Services environment with a Degree in HR / Business or equivalent experience. You will possess a passion for HR delivery and desire to develop in an international Consultancy environment. You will have experience with building relationships, managing a variety of work demands and possess a high standard of written and spoken English. Your experience will ideally also include advising Clients on Employment Law and HR related issues and providing external client advisory services in and / or with an International Operation. Ideally but not essentially you will be familiar with start-up operations.
If you are looking for a challenging externally and internationally focussed HR service delivery and consultancy role and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for External HR Consultant (2 days office based / 3 days at home)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly