Digital Learning Specialist
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Learning Specialist who has experience working in a complex, fast paced environment This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to c£48,000 + benefits. Suitable candidates must have experience supporting the implementation of a new LMS.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Create storyboards, scripts, learning content and assessment material for new e-learning modules
- Create online, engaging and interactive digital solutions to meet business need using e-learning software such as rapid development tools, images, graphics, video, audio, webcasts, podcasts, charts and other multimedia formats
- Evaluate existing curriculum or teaching materials and convert to digital content in line with best practice methodologies
- Modify content for use on other platforms, such as mobile phones, operational tools (tough books)
- Make sure security measures are in place to control access and all relevant policies followed
- Produce and maintain detailed and accurate key content and project documentation including content outlines, storyboards, assessment material, asset lists and transcripts during the project lifecycle
- Lead on course planning and development to ensure that the provision meets the needs of learner and stakeholder i.e. employers and HE institutions.
- Implementation, configuration, and maintenance of mandatory online learning courses, maintaining and updating as required
- The suitable candidate will have working knowledge and experience of digital / e-learning training solutions. You will possess the ability to extract expert knowledge and transform the ideas of business experts into digital content that is useful and available across the business alongside good analytical capability and the ability to tackle critical situations.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.