6 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are delighted to be partnering with a growing company who are looking for a Talent Manager to join their existing team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills/experience -
* Previous work experience as an Internal Recruiter or Talent/Recruitment Manager from a Tech industry is essential.
* Experience in recruitment/talent acquisition across a range of functions.
* Must be fully conversant with best practice interview and assessment techniques.
* Experience of delivering talent strategies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Deadline driven and able to handle multiple projects from inception to execution.
* Team spirit, demonstrates energy, flexibility, creativity, team player.
* Networked and connected - able to source talent easily.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced company who are passionate about recruiting the right people for the business.
* Managing the entire end to end recruitment process.
* Working closely with the companies PSL.
* Direct sourcing of talent at all levels
* Bringing new and innovative ideas to support the growth of the company.
* Create a positive employee experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly