HR Systems Analyst
Due to growth, this Glasgow based organisation is seeking an HR Analyst to join them immediately on an ongoing basis.
Supporting a global workforce out of the Glasgow City Centre office, your role will be to provide first line support to the business for HR systems. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintaining SAP HR organisational structures
- Providing HR MI generated by SAP, interpreting and providing commentary as required
- Utilising the Sage system for recruitment, performance management and the Employee Self Service
- Working in a fast paced environment, managing the completion of tasks according to their deadlines
- Training the wider HR team on the company HR Systems as required
To be considered for this role you'll need:
- To be experienced in SAP or SAGE or preferably both
- Experience of providing MI and analytics in a format tailored to your audience's understanding
- To enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
To apply, please send your CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410 for further information
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.