Regional HR Manager
- 2-3 years' experience in field based, multi-site HR role.
- Excellent employment law knowledge and ER case management experience.
- TUPE and ET management experience/ability preferred.
- Excellent communicator, in person, virtually, audibly.
- Has great instincts for making the right decision in case management - is not shackled by 'the text book approach'.
- Able to engage at senior and non-management levels.
- Can effectively build strong working relationships and networks to enable success.
- Rolls their sleeves up and gets stuff done.
- Has experience in a rapid growth environment.
What you will be doing?
- Provide direct support and partnering to the Field Operations team.
- Ensure people planning and performance enhancement is a key focus.
- Development, coaching and upskilling of Manager .
- Play a key role in roll out of people policies and procedures - including input to updates and additions.
- Project involvement and ownership in partnership with the wider People team.
- Employment Tribunal case management in partnership with Head of HR and Employment Law counsel.
- Responsibility for all Employee Relations case management within the Operations Division.
- Promoting positive performance management throughout the Division to enhance skill set and functions.
- Drive the use of Capability Performance management to improve underperforming individuals and sites.
- Drive culture and values through effective people management and case management.
- Work closely with Recruitment, L&D and Engagement to share knowledge and be a united People function.
- Car Allowance £5K
- AXA PPP Health Care
- 25% Bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + BH
- Birthday off
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.