Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a fantastic company who are looking to add an interim HR Administrator to their existing HR department. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Personnel Bursar and ensuring the smooth running of the HR Office.
The ideal candidate must be immediately available and possess the following -
- Must have previous HR experience (ideally from an Education sector)
- Excellent MS Office skills including the ability to use mail merge
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A high standard of written English
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Highly professional with an excellent phone manner
- The ability to communicate tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small team
About the role
- Administration of Starters and Leavers
- Prepare interview packs, arrange interviews and prepare letters to candidates
- Complete pre-employment checks including reference requests and DBS applications
- Liaise with Payroll Administrator to ensure all new starter paperwork is available and leaver notifications are processed in a timely manner
- Arrange new starter inductions
- Maintain the HR Database
- Ensure accurate and timely administration of the Single Central Register (SCR)
- Manage the DBS process including processing applications and tracking certificates
- Maintain Personnel Files in both paper and electronic formats
- Ensure all staff changes are recorded accurately and in a timely manner in line with payroll deadlines
- Assist with administration of Long Service Awards, Annual Leave, Support Staff Review Process and annual salary reviews
- Maintain and update staff lists and on a termly basis providing information for phone lists and Almanack
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.