HR Business Change Manager
The role of the Business Change Manager will be to proactively prepare the business for the impact of change as a result of transforming programme delivery.
Large public sector organisation.
As Business Change Manager you will:
- Work directly with the Delivery Manager and the leadership team to manage change across the relevant geography.
- Coach, influence and support members of the collaborative delivery team through change to fulfil their responsibilities to achieve planned outcomes and benefits.
- Lead the implementation of change management products to support/track the delivery of new ways of working associated with transforming Programme and Asset Management, ensuring they are used appropriately.
- Evaluate adoption of change and support leadership teams in problem solving and carrying out root cause analysis to address any issues impacting the delivery of the required change.
- Work with leadership teams to enable and facilitate collaborative working and the building of high performing relationships across the teams.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external delivery teams and supplier partners to influence their activities and promote and enhance client's goals and reputation.
- Systematically capture and share lessons learned and good practice.
- Support a portfolio area of change across the collaborative delivery teams to ensure consistency of approach as appropriate, and the sharing of knowledge and technical
You will have:
- Experience of leading cultural and behavioural change projects with good understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Experience of facilitating groups to deliver service improvements, particularly through periods of change.
- Experienced in coaching and supporting others, and enabling change to be embraced by others.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with and deliver through others.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and work at all levels in an organisation.
- Excellent active listener and skilled at influencing others to move towards a common vision or goal.
- Understanding of the organisation's challenges and familiarity with Project management approaches.
- Use of Continuous Improvement methodologies would be an advantage.
Salary up to £44,500
- 18% pension
- 27+8 days holiday
- 37 hours per week
- flexi hours