Senior HR HR Manager
London, £55,000 - £65,000
Our client, a top tier commercial business based in Central London, are looking to bring in an experienced HR manager to work alongside their Leadership team internationally.
This role is a great opportunity to join a leading team with a very exciting remit. This role will work directly with the HRD and Group HRD to support the executive population of the head office to shape and deliver the HR strategies and solutions. You will partner with them to plan and support strategies, as well as driving change and adding value to the business culture.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to assess needs and implement HR value add intiatives
- Work alongside the Leadership team to challenge and engage, whilst driving innovation and excellence within HR
- Coach and build the capability of leaders across the business
- Promote and develop employee engagement strategies
- Support the delivery of organisational change initiatives
- Deliver the core people cycle across Talent and Engagement
- Provide SME guidance in specific ER issues
- Proactively share best practice and market trends from the HR commuity
- A clear and demonstrable background of success within the HR Generalist space at senior BP or Manager level
- Ideally experience within a fast paced business or media, retail, FMCG or luxury specific business.
- Experience across change management and implementing cutting edge people and culture intiatives
- Experience driving a high performing culture
- Experience working across a matrix structure
- Strong experience of implementing engagement and culture initiatives
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, please email Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468