Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Slough, is currently recruiting for an HR Manager/Office manager to help them with the day to day HR activities.
* Liaising with accountant to report employee's payroll and company expenses accordingly.
* Liaising with lawyer to compose offer letter, contracts, staff handbook, company policy as appropriate.
* Managing day to day HR activities: attendance management, employee file, holiday file to ensure there are correctly processed based on the company policy and any admin work.
* Preparing necessary documents for disciplinary action or other employee issues
* Providing service to employees who need assistance
* Managing external affairs: liaising and negotiating with solicitors, consultants and other service providers for required service for the company.
* Creating and translating documents and interpreting during the meeting for MD, GM and the company when required.
* Supporting other company staff as required including booking hotels and making travel arrangement.
* Recruiting conducting induction and making necessary arrangement for new starters.
* Assisting the company with employees' performance review.
* Supporting Manager and Assistant Manager as required.
* Taking calls and Dealing with on-site visitors.
* Supporting to order monthly supplies
* Liaising with service providers to maintain office equipment and machinery
* Managing company Petty Cash and dealing with a petty cash claim from employee.
* Managing Health and Safety, Fire Risk Assessment and First Aid.
* Supporting the day-to-day functions concerning an office environment
* Managing General Data Protection Regulation and Making sure that company is in compliant with it
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
EXPECTATION OF CANDIDATE'S WORK EXPERIENCES:
* Good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
* Previous HR Experience
* Good problem-solving skills
* Proactive attitude
* Accurate Data Entry to System
* Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy