Senior Reward Analyst Role
Exciting opportunities and a great way of working
Were a worldwide Retail Brand. We believe were one of the most exciting retailers around. Relationships play a big part in our success. Especially those we have with our own people. We inspire each other to be bold. To think big. To take responsibility for our work and ownership for our future.
For our Reward and Benefits team based in Watford (Greater London) we are currently looking for a Senior Reward Analyst.
You will be
- Providing local expertise for European Reward (compensation and benefits) practices, trends and competitive insight, and legislative and regulatory requirements that influence reward policies and frameworks within our organization.
- Influencing, supporting and guiding Total Rewards and HR partners, line managers, and other business stakeholders using in-depth analysis, consulting skills, and rewards expertise.
- Representing European locations in global decision making ensuring advocacy for local requirements and legislation.
- Performing analysis to assist in decision making on job offers, benchmarking, job evaluations.
- Providing support to European Reward in the design, build and implementation of new Reward programs and concepts.
- Leading or supporting (as required) Reward items raised by local third parties (e.g. governments, works councils, etc.).
- Providing training and education to the business and HR on Reward programs
- Coordinating with Total Rewards COE (as applicable) on annual Reward activities (i.e., merit review, benefit renewals, bonus, stock options, etc.) including legislation compliance, communication and engagement with HR, business stakeholders and Associates, and local vendor management.
- Strong experience working with European Reward concepts and best practices
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Experience working within the Retail industry experience
- Strong analytical and consulting skills
- Ability to build relationships, gain credibility and establish trust quickly
- Ability to use initiative, generating innovative ideas and providing effective solutions
- Ability to handle confidential data without prejudice
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel and entire Microsoft Office Suite
As proud as we are of our past success, its our future than excites us most. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and we give you the freedom to take on challenges, the opportunity to develop and a competitive salary and benefits package. Be part of our future. Apply now.