Director of Apprenticeships
Reed HR are working with an organisation based in East London to recruit a Director of Apprenticeships on a Permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to lead on the project to expand and grow the organisation's current Apprenticeship Employer base and intake of new Apprentice roles each year.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Quickly source a pipeline of new employers who can provide suitable employment opportunities in line with the apprenticeship strategy and achieve placement and income targets.
- Establish a robust framework for Employer Management, Reporting and Communication on all elements of the Apprenticeship service, ensuring that employers are informed and equipped to effectively run standards in their organisation by using your knowledge and expertise of this area.
- Proactively work with other teams to understand their primary objectives and support them by strategically seeking out opportunities beyond apprenticeship placements.
- Develop and deliver innovative engagement opportunities for existing and prospective employers such as networking, and award opportunities.
- Plan for the long-term development of the Organisation' apprenticeships, including response to the Apprenticeship reforms; attraction of new employers into service; increasing up- take from existing employers, taking into account local and national skill strategies and/or shortages
- Report on and capture appropriate data to feed into Board, Senior Leadership and operational meetings
- As a senior leader in the organisation, ensure that your team understands the vision and the role they play in fulfilling it.
- Work closely and effectively with all teams across the organisation to ensure that you hold a thorough understanding of the needs of employers, funding partners and the processes that champion the quality of our work.
To be successful in this position, you will have successfully led on implementing Apprenticeship programme's within an organisation previously, and have a great understanding of current Legislation. You will have worked as part of the Senior Leadership Team, and liaised with various Stakeholders of all levels.
Please note, if successful, you will be required to complete a DBS check.