Interim HR Advisor (policies)
To develop, review, and refresh HR policies, procedures, and their associated guidance;
To support the implementation of new and revised policies and procedures.
- research and analysis;
- development of policy, procedure and management guidance;
- engage with the business in the implementation of policy and procedures
- analysing the statutory impacts and making recommendations;
- supporting in preparing documentation
Project work and Query Response
- provide 'subject matter expert' advise service for HR policy and employment law enquiries, complying with relevant legislation.
- Contribute in the policy, process, and delivery of a range of business projects..
Make sure that version control and information archives are maintained and continue to re-formal staff handbook chapters into policy and procedure documents.
- Must be a chartered or associate member of the CIPD.
- Proven track record of developing policy
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and ability to translate this into policy
- Ability to establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of business outcomes
- Experience of working in the public sector
£200 - 250pd for an ongoing interim period
Candidates MUST be immediately available to be considered for this position.