Our client is looking for a Recruitment Officer to join their busy Recruitment team on a Temporary basis for 12 months initially.
Our client is a public sector and government organisation based in Bristol, who offer a busy and wide reaching service.
The role of the Recruitment Officer will focus on managing the end to end recruitment life cycle, for a range of disciplines, having ownership of a particular business area, working with internal managers to assist with growing pipelines of talent to deploy.
- Collaborating with business managers to understand existing and future recruitment requirements
- Manage vacancies and the end to end recruitment process for a range of specialisms
- Develop attraction strategies to improve and increase number of applications
- Utilise sourcing tools to attract and pipeline potential talent
- Advising business managers of effective advertising methods
- Advising and supporting business areas throughout the selection process
- Line management of up to two Recruitment Assistants who will support you and your business areas with the administration of the recruitment process
The successful Recruitment Officer will demonstrate strong customer service skills to liaise with hiring managers, candidates and colleagues.
A high attention to detail is required for progressing candidates through the selection and on-boarding stages and updating campaign and applicant management systems.
SC enhanced security clearance is required when the successful candidate is appointed.
A 12 month Recruitment Officer position for someone with a strong track record of managing the recruitment cycle. Competitive rate of pay.