A l&D Officer is required for a successful, expanding organisation based in East London
Your new company
A L&D Officer is required for a dynamic and progressive organisation with impressive growth plans. This role is based in East London but travel to the Midlands will be required on occasion. This is a newly created position with the opportunity for you to be creative and implement your ideas.
Your new role
- Schedule and produce the annual training programmes to meet the business' core objectives and in line with the yearly training budget
- Continually develop innovative, best practice thinking to create robust learning solutions across the areas of leadership development, management development, technical and behavioural skills
- Designing a solution which includes a blended approach to learning, such as coaching, classroom training, 121 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Develop and design an internal leadership programme
- Be part of the leadership coaching team on the internal leadership programme including working with our chosen partners to further develop, design and coordinate 'Evolution' academy programmes
- Work closely with the People Manager to meet the learning needs at all levels across the group' aligned to the organisations People, Development & Talent Agendas'.
- Work with the People Manager to develop and implement development programmes.
- Maintain the accuracy of L&D data and information on our HRIS, and use this data to produce accurate reports
- Work with stakeholders to identify training needs within the business
- Seek opportunities and coordinate activities to support career planning and development opportunities for high potential leaders
- Develop internal core management development training courses
- Be an expert on company systems/portals and delivery super-user knowledge to all users.
- Create and deliver systems training courses to various areas of the business
- Create and maintain internal training matrix's/schedules
- Develop and implement a full apprentice 'academy'
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience in a L&D / training role with at least 18 months experience.
You will be ambitious and committed to self development and keen to develop yourself and a newly created function.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity that will lead to a management role
Cycle to work scheme
20 days holiday per annum increasing by 1 day for each years completed service up to a maximum of 5 days.
Free eye test and discount on glasses
Internal training sponsorship
Child care vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.