Global Process Improvement Manager (London)
Process Improvement Specialist, London, 40K - 48K
Annapurna Recruitment is working exclusively with a client who are a renowned international organisation, recruiting for a HR Process Improvement Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join the global HR Operations team during a time of significant HR transformation and rollout of a global HR Information System (HRIS).
As an HR Process Improvement specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent technical HR knowledge in process design/improvement, ideally delivering processes into shared services within matrix organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation
- Strong ability to analyse, process and present complex information
- Expertise in working with SuccessFactors or equivalent cloud-based HR solutions
- Degree qualified or equivalent, Process/quality/continuous improvement qualification such as lean, six sigma is highly desirable
Location flexible, the opportunity to be based out of the London or Manchester office. Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or email@example.com
Annapurna HR is a recruitment agency operating in regard to this vacancy