This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join a global Financial Services Firm based in Watford during a period of growth.
The client are a global market leader within Financial Services, who are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of vacancies to recruit internally, and are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join them on a temporary basis with the potential for the role to go permanent. They are based in Watford, near Watford Junction Station.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to create job specifications
- Using social media to actively source and head hunt relevant candidates
- Using job boards to create adverts and screen CVs
- Conduct phone interviews with successful candidates
- Deal with high volume
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience within recruitment, in particular pro-active sourcing
- Be able to take initiative and deal with multitasking
- Be happy to manage own workload
- Be able to effectively communicate and liaise with hiring managers in order to full understand requirements
- Have experience with writing job adverts, screening CVs, be able to search key words
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate, with the opportunity for the role to go permanent.