Resourcing Assistant- 6 month FTC
Currently recruiting a Resourcing Assistant. Based in Dumfries for a 6 month FTC.
Well known business.
Collaborating with the wider HR Team and Hiring Managers, the HR Resourcing Assistant will provide support and coordination to the following key areas:
- Providing support and advice to managers on Taleo (adding a vacancy, managing applicants, regretting applicants)
- Creating and writing job adverts. Researching and recommending the most effective and cost efficient attraction channels to increase visibility of vacancies and attract candidates from diverse sources.
- Managing applications
- Taking a proactive approach to ensure hiring managers complete actions within agreed timelines to progress their vacancies. Providing constructive feedback to managers where appropriate and escalating if timelines are stretching beyond an acceptable level.
- Coordinating interviews (creating interview packs where appropriate). Participating in some interviews
- Researching and recommending the most effective selection methodologies for the vacancies across the business.
- Coordinating CVs from agencies and tracking feedback/progress of candidates
- Escalating any vacancies which may be struggling to achieve a healthy pipeline of candidates.
New Starts and Onboarding:
- Preparing letters of offers and contracts of employment
- Preparing starter packs
- Tracking of returned contract of employments
- Inputting new start details into payroll and submitting relevant paperwork to the payroll team to process
- Notifying managers on a monthly basis of TSMs nearing probationary period dates
- Preparing confirmation/extension of probation letters
Basic administration and office experience. Experience of recruitment would be a very strong advantage.
Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Confidentiality is critical. Confidence and tenacity with a "can-do" mindset.
Educated to HNC/HND level (or equivalent) (S/NVQ Level 3 would be advantageous)
- Immediately available or available at short notice