HR ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
Thriving organisation based in Leith is looking to appoint an HR Assistant for an immediate start.
This role will be supporting a busy HR Team at a time of growth, providing administrative support, acting as a first point of contact to employees across all office locations. The role will be providing an effective and efficient operational HR support service, ensuring an excellent standard of service delivery to the business.
- Act as first point of contact for all HR enquiries from the business, responding and resolving within agreed turnaround times, whilst sign-posting and escalating where necessary.
- Provide general administrative and system support on key HR processes such as, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, induction, job changes, absence and leavers.
- Facilitate the new start induction, ensuring new employees are welcomed and given all appropriate HR information on their first day.
- Providing advice and assistance on policy and process queries
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate employee and HR records both on and off system, ensuring all regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
- Produce HR correspondence and documentation where necessary.
Key skills/experience required:-
- Experience of working in an HR team and good understanding HR administrative processes and procedures
Ability to prioritise and manage high volume work, meeting deadlines whilst maintaining quality output.
Proactive and flexible approach to work; collaborative team player with ability to work independently.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CIPD Qualified or working towards the qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Assistant who is immediately available and is looking to join a thriving organisation, where you will be part of a busy HR function. This could lead to a permanent opportunity
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.