HR Manager- 12month FTC
Currently recruiting a HR Manager for a contract. Based in Inverness for 12 months.
Well known business.
- Provide a generalist HR service to the management team and employees, ensure that all issues are closed out appropriately.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that headcount levels are maintained at appropriate level within budget and that accurate schedules and reports are provided as required.
- In support of the European HR Manager develop/implement and maintain HR policies and procedures which meet legislative requirements, whilst also ensuring employees are treated fairly and consistently.
- Provide up to date professional advice to all managers and supervisors on HR and employment legislation
- Maintain and prepare high quality reports and implement HR presentations as required
- In conjunction with the European HR Manager develop plant wide succession plans and actions
- planning, and delivering, training on HR initiatives
- Provide advice to Senior Management on the development of a Continuous Improvement culture
- Manage any current or future position of Site HR Administrator and develop the post to provide a more formal HR service in addition to the normal duties and responsibilities
- Ensure safe working practises at all times
- Ensures Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Has excellent technical skill and knowledge of Human Resources good practice and legislation
- Maintains appropriate data base
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, high level of IT literacy
- Organised person with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with being both an accountable and responsible person
- Experience and awareness in stressful/delicate situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing to both internal (employees) and external sources.
- Can analyse complex data and present findings to audiences in a competent manner, using techniques in a professional manner
- Understands the needs of the business
- Immediately available or available at short notice.