Are you a Payroll professional with an excellent eye for detail?
Do you have a passion for providing excellent service to internal employees?
This award winning, educational provider are in the market for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis in their wonderful offices in Surbiton.
- Location: Surbtion (20 minute bus journey from Surbiton station)
- Job title: Payroll Administrator
- Industry: Education
- Salary: £23,500 - £24,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
In this role you will provide the administrative support for the time & attendance and payroll process, annual leave monitoring & expenses.
This is a key role for the business to ensure a smooth payroll is processed.
Other duties include:
- Ensure the time and attendance system (Rota Horizon) and payroll system (Frontier CHRIS) is kept up to date with staff details and team structures.
- Ensure hours feed through/are inputted timely and accurately to Rota Horizon on a daily basis to support the running of the payroll system and process.
- Ensure all attendance absence data in Rota Horizon feed through into Frontier CHRIS in order for the correct monetary amounts to be paid/deducted.
- To learn all aspects of the payroll process in order to provide support to the Finance Administrator and cover when necessary.
- Act as a central point for payroll enquiries from staff, resolving queries and reporting any discrepancies to Finance or HR.
- Maintain accurate records of annual leave and attendance/sickness, providing reports as requested by Management, using Rota Horizon and Frontier CHRIS.
- Provide a central point for the submission of expense claims to Finance.
- Undertake projects, as requested, to enhance the service of the School.
- Identify personal training needs and attend appropriate training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to the Employee Handbook and all Company policies and procedures; particularly those relating to Health & Safety and safeguarding the welfare of pupils and staff.
- Carry out any other duties as required.
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have as many of the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Must have processed payroll before from end to end
- Strong Excel experience
- Knowledge of time & attendance systems is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with all level of employees
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideally working towards CIPP qualification
Key words: Payroll, wage, salary, time and attendance
Location: Commutable from Surbiton, New Malden, Leatherhead, Surrey, Kingston Upon thames, Chessington, Walton. Greater London and the surround areas
If you are interested in the Payroll Administrator role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Beatrice Halford on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.