Talent Acquisition Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager based in Reading
Your new role
The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage a team of professionals responsible for sourcing/staffing, recruit for senior roles, support the offer/contract process and provide recruiting metrics/reporting in alignment with the organisations strategic goals. This role reports to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition.
* Hire, mentor, professionally develop, lead, and manage a team of talent acquisition partners and sourcers
* Manage team recruiting metrics/KPIs.
* Maintain a requisition load/hiring for senior level roles.
* Collaborate with the Director, Global Talent Acquisition and Management on the creation of status reports and tracking success metrics.
* Collaborate with HRBPs, hiring managers and the broader HR team on broad talent acquisition strategy.
* Serve as a key Subject Matter Expert to help develop and drive process improvement in the recruiting lifecycle as well as share knowledge and best practices
* Enhance diversity recruitment efforts and programs.
* Direct the efforts of outside agencies and search firms internationally.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 5 years related experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition,
* 2 years of Recruiting Ops/Analytics plus Team management experience preferred
* Thrive in fast paced, high performance corporate environments
* Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
* Proven success in driving change within an organization
* Experience in coaching
* Love recruiting
* Demonstrated ability to be a strategic partner to hiring managers
* You understand emerging recruiting/HR technologies and ATS platforms
* Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, problem solving, and organizational skills with a
strong attention to detail
* Attend career fairs, networking events, trainings, in support of the team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.