In-House Recruiter - Hatfield - £35,000 plus benefits
Great opportunity for an In-House Recruiter to join this well known, forward thinking, commercial organisation based in Hatfield. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager and working alongside the rest of the team, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Ensure all live roles are advertised internally and where applicable externally.
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists
- Research, develop and manage attraction activities to target candidates
- Manage external relationships to support hiring
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven experience of full life-cycle recruitment experience within an in-house environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of producing data-led reports
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.