Part time Internal Recruiter
This is a Part Time Internal Recruiter position, that has arised due to company growth. The client are looking for a candidate on a part time, permanent basis, to join their offices based in Harlow.
The client are a market leader in the automotive industry, who due to recent growth, are looking for a Part Time Internal Recruiter to head up their recruitment function.
As a Part Time Internal Recruiter your key responsibilities will be:
- Be the first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries
- Build and manage strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Develop a detailed understanding and awareness of each department to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
- Proactively source candidates via a variety of avenues
- Write and post job advertisements and screen applications
- Conduct first stage interviews
- Work closely alongside the HRBP to maintain a current library of job descriptions
- This is not an extensive list of duties
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience in a recruitment role
- Have experience in leading end to end recruitment programmes
- Experience of working with third party suppliers
- Be able to work on a part time basis (approximately 20 hours per week)
On offer for the candidate is an extremely competitive salary, additional benefits, flexible working days/ hours, and parking available on site.