Job Title: HR Generalist
Industry Sector: Entertainment
Ashley Kate are recruiting for a HR Generalist to join a fast growing company who are looking for someone that can thrive within a fast paced job role.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to push themselves in a challenging but rewarding environment whilst looking to develop within the company.
To be considered for the role you will an experienced HR Generalist that is CIPD qualified. This is a standalone role so you must be able to deal with everyday challenges independently as support from HR colleagues can be limited at times. You will be confident delivering inductions & training in front of multiple people.
About the role
Reporting to the Catering Director you will be confident in providing support and advice to the operations management teams.
The purpose of this role is to not only build great working relationships, but to coach and support management so that they can successfully manage their teams.
As HR Generalist you will:
- Coach and advise managers in relation to employee relations issues
- Act as company representative at management disciplinary appeal interviews.
- Act as company representative at management grievance appeal interviews.
- Prepare material for employment tribunal claims.
- Represent the company at all employment tribunals.
- Provide strong one to one HR support for the Catering Services Director.
- Provide support and advice to the operations management teams.
- Manage the screening requirements for any new hires.
- Liaise with management to identify vacancies.
- Develop relationships with local colleges to help plan with future recruitment activity.
- Advise on any long terms and regular short term sickness absences
- Analyse absence figures of all employees with particular emphasis on regular offenders and long term sick employees.
- Delivering training to line managers relating to people management and recruitment and selection.
- New starter, amendment and leaver management via iTrent
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.