My client is looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant to support their busy recruitment team. The role will involve assisting the Recruitment Advisor with the delivery of a full recruitment service on a day-to-day basis.
A multi-national network of accounting firms, forming one of the largest accountancy professional services network in the world.
The Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- CV Searching for a variety of roles
- Build a candidate talent bank centrally
- Calling candidates for information and to brief them on vacancies
- Shortlisting and telephone interviewing
- Arranging interviews for the Recruitment Advisors, Partners and hiring managers
- Answering recruitment departmental calls and directing accordingly
- Dealing with candidate application and email queries
- Dealing with in-house recruitment system IT queries
- Update and maintain the in-house recruitment system
- Communicating with the business on the progress of their vacancies
- Talking to external recruitment agencies, assisting with information and directing calls
- Being involved in all aspects of the preparation, selection and attendance of assessment centres, including the attraction of the trainees - this will involve some travel
- Maintaining and managing the employee referral scheme
- Any adhoc duties that this role may require
- Preparing and creating reports on direct hire success and referrals
The succesfulc andidate will be able to:
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Undertake multiple tasks at any one time
- Work proactively and reactively in order to support the team
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach work
- Operate a 'can-do' and 'will-do' approach to all tasks.