Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
London & Extensive International Travel
GBP75,000 + Benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a superb opportunity for a Senior HR Business Partner to work for our client, world's largest sports betting and gaming groups.
You will be a crucial part of the people team, reporting to the HRBP Director where you will provide strategic and operational support to marketing leaders and the wider team to ensure the effective creation, implementation and alignment of people systems to drive organisational performance and support the achievement of the commercial strategy.
You will provide Strategic HR Partnering to the Global Marketing business area and its Senior Leaders to deliver the most effective people plan in alignment with Business Strategy. You will also manage the delivery of loval HR team and processes including recruitment, administration, payroll and engagement initiatives to support the business performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR/People plans with the Senior Leaders that drive organisation effectiveness and high performance
- Ensure the effective implementation of agreed HR initiatives and programmes, policies and procedures, across relevant teams in Marketing.
- Provide single point of contact for own business unit, challenge, present options, influence and offer guidance with the local legislation.
- Advise, guide and coach line managers on all employee relations issues to ensure a harmonious work environment across the marketing business.
- Work in partnership with Global and Group HR teams to ensure alignment with local legislation and practice in the handling of employee relation issues.
- Engage with Marketing employees within region to offer HR support and advice in topics such as development and performance management.
- Drive change management to ensure that the intended outcomes of the organisation model are delivered and embedded.
- Support the effectiveness of the L&D agenda within the business partner functions to deliver succession planning and drive forward the talent strategy.
- Lead in the development and roll out of strategic HR initiatives within the broader HR Strategy.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Preferably Graduate calibre and Chartered CIPD qualified.
- Flexibility to travel on a regular basis
- Experience of working within an Ulrich business partner model and within a matric model environment
- Resilience and tenacity to deliver sustainable business outcomes through our people. These outcomes will be both commercial and pragmatic to meet the business needs.
- Understanding and experience of HR processes and systems on a global basis
- Ability to handle complex issues and a capability to make sound judgement decisions in time pressured situations
- Good skills in influencing and working with senior leaders across a multitude of disciplines and geographies
- Pragmatic and not overly theoretical
- Proven HR Generalist experience gained in a fast paced, progressive environment ideally within a tech or product led organisation.
- Ability to design and develop HR strategies to support strategic business goals.
- Good sound knowledge of employment law and its practical application in a commercial environment
- Experience of identifying change and implementing successfully.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to communicate business and technical information clearly.
- Excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer.