HR Business Partner
Do you pride yourself on being a true business partner while having experience of and end to end change project - looking at anything from talent succession through to comp/ bens?? Are you looking to give back and join one of the countries leading Not for Profit changing people's lives?
- Partner with Heads and key Directors within a defined business area to develop and deliver medium to long term people objectives to drive employee engagement and business performance.
- Support the development and delivery of ambitious people plans that support the directorates' strategies, address key business needs and that are in line with the wider HR directorate operating plan and priorities.
- Collaborate with specialist HR colleagues (e.g. talent, reward) to ensure a seamless HR service to the directorates.
- Participates in relevant business leadership teams (LT) bringing key insights to people/ business issues and holding the LT accountable for the effective delivery of the people agenda. Acts as a coach to the LT and individual leaders within the team in raising awareness of expected leadership behaviours and holding tension around the delivery of these
- Ensures employee relations matters are dealt with robustly and pragmatically. Coaches both HR Advisors and line managers on techniques/approaches for managing people scenarios advising on correct process and policy. Acts as a point of escalation for HR Advisors and deals with high risk/ senior cases
- In collaboration with HRBP peers in providing leadership to the HR Advisory team. This includes team engagement activities, overseeing the team meetings, delivery of the HR operating plan & people strategy. Consistently shares critical knowledge about business strategy and objectives with the HRA team (and HR more broadly)
- Establishes sustainable and influential working relationships with key stakeholders including the HR Leadership Team, senior business leaders, peers and others as appropriate. Brings the right balance of challenge and support to ensure progress on key issues
- Experienced HR generalist with a track record of successful delivery
- Practical understanding, and application, of the HR business partner concept and the development of HR/OD as an influence upon business strategy
- Experience of either managing or playing a key role in business change projects
- Experience of generating, interpreting and presenting HR analytics to drive insights and tangible action
- Sound project management skills understanding how to scope and track project delivery ensuring identification of key benefits and management of risk
- Experience of working in a complex and/or matrix structure
- Experience of working in partnership with and influencing senior decision-makers
- Experience of mentoring and developing HR colleagues (direct line management not essential)
- Experience of taking a lead role when working with specialist HR teams in order to resolve complex matters
- Demonstrates strategic/analytical thinking & the ability to translate this into insightful, value add and practical solutions/actions
- Experienced business partner who is able to build strong stakeholder relationships, influence at all levels of the organisation and build the case for effective HR interventions
- Resilient, energetic and fast paced. Role models 'going the extra mile'
- Able to use judgement and work with ambiguity distilling key priorities/focus areas
- Able to take considered risks
- Highly collaborative and enabling
If you would like to be considered for this role, please call or email Adam, email@example.com