Senior Manager - Talent, Leadership & Diversity
Are you passionate about talent, leadership & diversity? Can you operate as part of a global matrix business? Are you capable of thinking strategically whilst also able to carry out and operationalise the strategy?
We are working with one of the UK's leading infrastructure businesses who are looking to hire a Senior Manager - Leadership, Talent & Diversity. This role will interface with the Group COE and will take methodology and policy that fits with the agenda, whilst also creating some bespoke solutions for the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility to ensure that there is a strong pipeline of talent to grow the business and mitigate succession risk. Building on the Group strategy, you will help shape and own the Leadership, Talent and Succession deployment strategy and approach (including Graduate, Accelerated Leaders, Degree Apprenticeships and other talent entry programmes required by the business).
- Contribute to thought leadership through co-designing leadership, talent and succession methodology and interventions with the COE e.g. Academy, Recruitment and Talent and the business.
- Ensure the business has in place a fit for purpose leadership diversity & inclusion plan to achieve its aims and objectives.
- Partner with HRDs and MDs to build a deep understanding of the business need and work closely with the COE to build expert understanding of existing leadership and talent offers, identifying improvements and gaps, and working with the COE to fill these.
Skills & Experience
- Proven leader and strong exposure in Talent, Leadership, Diversity and Engagement - able to demonstrate substantial knowledge as well as having 'proven your concept'.
- Experience creating and executing Talent Development and Leadership Development strategies, including proven ability to act as a leadership coach.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, you will be required to exert influence at senior levels, you should be used to consulting with a demanding client base - including HR business partners and senior leaders.
- Experience of building and delivering in a competitive, customer focused organisation across a large, diverse business - experience of working in an operational or infrastructure business highly desirable.
- Experience of deploying assessment and development methodologies, including psychometric tools is very desirable.
- Strength in reporting metrics/data analytics.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to progress to interview in the next couple of weeks.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.