Resourcing Business Partner
Purpose of the role
As the Resourcing Business Partner, you’ll drive and manage the resourcing element of our people strategy, ensuring that the business is attracting and retaining the best talent out in the market. Supporting the Resourcing Teams based across our UK sites to deliver on operational and central service recruitment. The focus being on a self-sufficient team, to deliver direct recruitment using multiple creative and innovative cost effective direct hiring methods.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Take ownership for the management and delivery of the full recruitment life-cycle through a focused direct approach to identify and attract talent to Avara Foods
- Manage the Resourcing Team of Resourcing Managers and Resourcing Officers across a UK wide base.
- Lead and develop Avara attraction strategy and support the Resourcing Team in creating local site attraction strategies based on local market to improve the recruitment and business performance
- Implement an employer brand which corresponds to the organisations culture.
- Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda and leadership is critical in recruitment to ensure that our practices are reflective of this.
- Clear understanding of data and analytics with ability to demonstrate to others the impact and return of investment of the Resourcing Team and be able to make recommendations based on the data
- Overseeing workforce planning and pipelining to ensure that the organisations talent is fit to meet future challenges
- Support internal resourcing through promotions and approach to finding and building internal talent
- Work in partnership with the wider HR and Operational teams, fostering strong working relationships, working together to initiate a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead on partnership relationships such as key recruitment, attraction, STEM and academic partners
What we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will have experience as an established resourcing and recruitment leader with knowledge of best practice, systems, technologies and emerging trends in recruitment.
- You will have demonstrable examples of developing and leading organisation wide resourcing strategy and experience of leading a high volume recruitment function which supporting a diverse team in a large or complex organisation.
- Experience in working in manufacturing environment and in particular food manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential.
- It is of particular importance that you can manage your workload, be proactive and enjoy achieving results both personally but also for the benefit of the team and the business
- Your style will fit well with the company if you are used to being flexible, are able to prioritise and can develop relationships
- This role will require regular travel to the different sites to support recruitment activity across the group. Therefore a full driver’s licence is required for this role, as is the ability to be flexible to travel.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. You can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Lifestyle benefits such as discounted days out and discounted gym memberships
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer