Ashley Kate is currently working in partnership with a leading company who are seeking a credible and capable operational HR Advisor.
Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Location: West London
Contract: 12 month FTC (Maternity leave)
This is a key appointment for the organisation, you will be central to achieving their HR strategy.
The focus of this role will be to provide a first class HR Service, this is a company that see HR as an added value service.
- A minimum 5 years of generalist experience
- CIPD Qualified or part qualified would be an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of UK employment law
- Experience of working with managers, influencing, coaching and advising on all people issues and provide support for change management
- Pragmatic and commercially focus
- Solution focused and a drive to always streamline processes
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
- Must be immediately available or have a short notice period
This is a critical role for the business and in addition to your duties you will be responsible for providing mentor support to an HR Coordinator
As the HR Advisor you will be providing guidance as well as developing and progressing people management solutions, taking the HR lead promoting best practice when dealing with challenging situations and ensuring all legislative requirements are included in the development of project and policy work.
This role is offering you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with the autonomy to make a real difference to the business.
Due to the urgency of this role please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.