Talent Acquisition Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a hands on Talent Acquisition Manager with a strong background working within the hospitality sector you will use your business acumen to provide consultative recommendations and influence stakeholders. You will partner with HR Managers and VP managers to understand my clients models and long term objectives/goals. You will also leverage your negotiation and relationship skills to effectively hire candidates.
- This role will oversee the full recruitment cycle; working closely with our hiring managers, advertising vacancies, creating attraction campaigns, proactively sourcing high calibre medical talent, arranging interviews, occasionally sitting on the interview panels, processing offers of employment
- Use creative sourcing techniques to build an effective pipeline, which identifies and engages both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods, including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking.
- Ensure all candidates presented to the business meet the relevant competencies and share our company values.
- Conduct candidates screens, manage recruitment timelines and guide candidates on their interview journey, to ensure an excellent candidate experience.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in an in-house working in London
- Must have Hospitality experience working with Luxury brand
- Good team player and have a positive attitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of the complexities of recruiting
- Understands the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
- End to end recruitment experience including high volume activity & working to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the customer service employment market
- Ability to work on a number of different roles at one time
- Excellent research and sourcing skills - using a variety of sourcing methods to unearth the very best talent
- A keen eye for talent
- Highly developed interview skills with an ability to screen for key competencies and values
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills