Senior Reward Analyst
Your main responsibilities:
- Performing analysis to assist in decision making on job offers, benchmarking, job evaluations.
- Providing support to European Reward in the design, build and implementation of new Reward programs and concepts.
- Administer several Company bonus schemes.
- Providing local expertise for European Reward (compensation and benefits) practices, trends and competitive insight, and legislative and regulatory requirements that influence reward policies and frameworks within our organization.
- Influencing, supporting and guiding Total Rewards and HR partners, line managers, and other business stakeholders using in-depth analysis, consulting skills, and rewards expertise.
- Responsible for salary planning, budgeting and the annual off-cycle compensation processes.
- Representing European locations in global decision making ensuring advocacy for local requirements and legislation.
- Leading or supporting (as required) Reward items raised by local third parties (e.g. governments, works councils, etc.).
- Providing training and education to the business and HR on Reward programs
- Coordinating with Total Rewards COE (as applicable) on annual Reward activities (i.e., merit review, benefit renewals, bonus, stock options, etc.) including legislation compliance, communication and engagement with HR, business stakeholders and Associates, and local vendor management
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong experience working with European Reward concepts and best practices
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven compensation and benefits experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys & reviews, bonuses and management of benefits.
- Experience administering a pension scheme.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong data analysis, numerical, problem solving, decision making and reporting skills.
- Strong project management and process change skills.
- Significant experience in a senior reward role in a change environment
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Significant experience managing employee benefits
- Experience implementing flexible benefits desirable
Strong IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint