Part Time HR Assistant /HR Admin
Seeking a part time HR Assistant / HR Administrator to join a busy HR team on a temp 2 days per week basis.
This is an opportunity for a Part Time HR Administrator / HR Assistant to support a busy team on 2 days per week. Therefore we are looking for someone with strong administration, attention to detail, customer skills and ideally with a background of working within an HR department.
- Man a busy HR reception (approximately one day out of the two per week), answering calls, greeting people from reception, providing first line guidance on general queries
- Data entry - keying new starters/additional contracts quickly but accurately onto the HR system
- Issue new employment contracts
- Onboarding of new starters - inc DBS and Right to Work checks (liaising with candidates over the phone, in person, and via email)
- Highly computer literate - experience of Microsoft packages and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to adapt to the environment - on occasion it can be very quiet in the office, however it can also be extremely busy (particularly on Reception), therefore they need to be comfortable in both scenarios
- A fast learner who is able to work accurately and at speed (particularly during data entry)
- Professional demeanour with excellent (and confident) customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work and self-manage
- Ability to react positively and work well under pressure
- A friendly and approachable team player who is able to fit well into a team
- Commitment to the role if successful
- HR experience is beneficial but not required
- Reception (desirable)
- Office administration experience (essential)
- Data entry experience / computer skills (essential)
16 hours per week (8 hours Monday and 8 hours Thursday),
(8.30 - 5.00pm with 30 mins unpaid lunch break - but may be flexible)
Temporary contract initially until 31st March but potential to extended contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.