I am working in partnership with a global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions based in Berkshire. They are looking to hire an interim HR Administrator for a couple of months. This position will have key ownership of the Background Check program for EMEA - balancing program integrity and security with making sure our candidates receive the best experience possible.
As a background check is one of the first processes our soon to be employees have with the business, it is high impact and requires someone with swift and consistent follow-though. Professionalism, assertiveness and confidentiality are crucial to success.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Talent organization and third party vendor to initiate background checks
- Monitor and manage active checks to ensure progression to completion.
- Work directly with senior leader candidates when additional information is required
- Drive and coordinate escalations with cross functional team
- Work closely with vendor to remediate any issues
- Partner closely with Talent Operations to ensure best practices are in place
- Maintain process documentation
- Document and clearly communicate process changes to stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ideally demonstrate experience in Talent or Recruiting and knowledge of hiring process
- Experience performing Background checks
- Professional, assertive and timely follow through skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Demonstrated maturity and sound judgment
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Capable of multi-tasking
Please apply now, firstname.lastname@example.org