An exciting opportunity for a Talent Coordinator
Your new role
* Build a strong partnership with the Advisor
* Work in collaboration the Advisor to manage the relevant pipeline nationally and to have full sight, at any point, on current vacancy status
* Work in collaboration with the recruitment project manager with interview scheduling, booking meeting rooms, sending confirmation etc
* Manage pipeline interventions, in conjunction with relevant partners and stakeholders, e.g. Attraction, to ensure that any potential issues are highlighted in advance
* Monitor all aspects of Diversity and impact on the pipeline
* Managing candidates throughout the process to enhance candidate experience and success rates - providing a personalised service where appropriate. This could include meeting and greeting at interviews, regular keep warm interventions post offer, management of extenuating circumstances, etc.
* Running of assessment centres / final stages across - this will involve an element of travelling, and supporting other Service Line interview days etc.
* Staffing of events, in collaboration with the relevant Advisor, for Programme Design events or recruitment events
* Involvement in additional projects as they come up - Inductions, On-boarding, Candidate Experience projects, etc.
* Identify operational and process improvements
* Keep up to date with current and upcoming legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market and utilise this information to help shape decisions
What you'll need to succeed
* Past experience with high volume recruitment is essential
* Exceptional organizational skills
* Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced, and at times, ambiguous environment
* Strong diplomacy and negotiation skills
* Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
* Attention to detail
* Past experience within graduate recruitment / student recruitment
* Ideally internal recruitment experience
* Experience of high volume recruitment into a large organization
* Stakeholder management experience at a senior level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.